Let’s Clear The Air
Hello and Greetings our Lovely Honored Guests,
Welcome back! This mandated shut down, stay home and stay safe time was so vastly different for all of us. The community and the world were going through the same things in such different ways. For Lovely, we used this time to pause and refine not only ourselves but our Lovely space. We dedicated time to being reflective and creative people while being supportive caregivers.
We collectively wanted to say how deeply grateful we are for all your well wishes and for reaching out to make sure that we are all doing ok. The support for our small business was extremely helpful and heartwarming. The continued support in our future will get us through these hard times. We love what we do and the ability to offer wellness to our guests and want to get back into our wonderful routines with safety as our top priority.
Giving services with masks and gloves on, and continual sanitizing of all touchable surfaces is just the beginning of our enhancements to ensure your safety. We have been completely professionally sanitized prior to our reopening.
CONFIDENCE OF CARE:
- Guests are required to wear masks at all times within the building
- Lovely staff are required wear masks and/or face shields at all times
- Frequent hand washing and sanitation procedures are strictly in place and followed
- All guests and staff receive a temperature check upon arrival to the salon
- All guests and staff are required to sanitize their hands upon entering the building
- 6 feet separation between guests is enforced through the building.
- Salon chairs, stations, and waiting areas are 6.5 feet apart from each other
- Shampoo bowls are separated by barriers
- No testers at this time, our Lovely team may assist you
- Beautiful windows with sunlight and natural air
- No self-serve beverage services at this time, our Lovely team may provide a beverage for you
- Guests with appointments only; we are keeping our numbers low. Please leave extra people at home or have them wait in our wonderful zen garden
- No touch credit card transactions
- No magazines or shared touchable items
- No appointment cards or receipts; continued emails and texts for reservation reminders
- All state of Wisconsin Safety and Sanitation Guidelines and Regulations for sanitation of tools and implements
- Air purifiers to keep fresh air circulating
- Daily enzyme cleaning
With all of our hearts and the hearts of all small business owners, we want to say thank you for keeping us afloat and for returning to receive your wellness and pampering that you deserve. We would be lost without you.
With Sincerity and Humble Gratitude,